Get the help you need anywhere, anytime
See a Provider Online 24/7/365. Free for a limited time*.
MedStar eVisit makes it easy to connect with our trusted medical team from your smartphone, tablet, or computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Your provider will offer consultation, diagnosis, and treatment recommendations. They’ll even send prescriptions to your pharmacy or help you with a referral, if appropriate.
*MedStar eVisit brings care to you when you need it and is free for a limited time to manage the threat of COVID-19 and as a service to our community.
How it works:
- Sign Up: Create an account online in only a minute
- Choose: Select from our list of available healthcare providers
- Connect: Talk with a provider of your choice via secure video at home or on the go
- Download the MedStar eVisit app or sign up at MedStarHealth.org/eVisit, so when you need care, you will be ready.
What is MedStar eVisits?
- MedStar eVisit gives you 24/7/365 video access to trusted medical providers, making it easy to get the care you need, anywhere, anytime.
- You can connect with a medical provider via secured video from your smart phone, tablet, or computer for non-emergency medical conditions.
How does it work?
- Sign Up for free by creating an account–it takes only a minute. Download the MedStar eVisit app from your IOS or Android device or visit MedStarHealth.org/eVisit from your desktop.
- Choose from our list of healthcare providers who are available for consultation.
- Connect with a provider within minutes via secure video at home or on the go.
- Your provider will offer consultation, diagnosis, and treatment recommendations. They’ll even send prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice or help you with a referral, if appropriate.
What are the most common conditions MedStar eVisit can treat?
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Seasonal allergies
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Rash or hives
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Headaches or migraines
- Dry skin
- Sinus infection
- Joint or back pain
- Minor cuts or burns
- Urinary tract infection
- Yeast infection
- Tick-borne illness (Lyme)
When should I not use MedStar eVisit?
- If you are experiencing severe flu symptoms including: difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or discomfort, dizziness, confusion, severe or persistent vomiting, and/or flu-like symptoms that improve then worsen again
- When you require an in-person evaluation
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency department
Who can use MedStar eVisit?
Anyone can sign up and use MedStar eVisit! You do not need to be a MedStar Health employee or have MedStar Health insurance to use MedStar eVisit.
How much does MedStar eVisit cost?
MedStar eVisit is free for a limited time to manage the threat of COVID-19 and as a service to our community